- Size chart:
- How can I pay for my order?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Discover and Diners Club debit and credit cards.
- Can I make changes to my order?
Once you've placed your order, we begin processing it immediately so we can get it to you as quickly as possible. Therefore, we unfortunately are unable to make any changes.
- Can I cancel my order?
Once you've placed your order, we begin processing it immediately so we can get it to you as quickly as possible. Therefore, we unfortunately are unable to make any changes or cancellations.
- How long will it take for me to receive my order?
We process all orders within two business days. Ground shipping takes between 5-8 business days and two-day air shipping takes two business days. For more details on arrival times for specific orders, please consult your shipping confirmation.
- Where do you ship to?
- How much does shipping cost?
Orders over $35: Free ground shipping! (Within the continental US)
Flat-rate ground on orders under $35: $6 (Within the continental US)
Two-day air: $18 (Within the continental US)
Ground to Hawaii and Alaska: $20
- Where is my order shipping from?
All orders placed on our website are shipped from Los Angeles, California.
- How long will shipping take?
Shipping timelines depend on where you are located and which delivery method you choose upon checkout. For more details, please consult your shipping confirmation.
- What if my order doesn’t arrive when it is scheduled?
If your order does not arrive on its scheduled date, please contact your shipping carrier, which can be found on your shipping confirmation. Please be prepared to provide them with your tracking number, which can also be found on the shipping confirmation.
- What is your return policy?
- All returns must be initiated within two weeks of customer’s receipt of product. Orders returned beyond this time period will not be accepted.
- Merchandise must be returned in its original unworn condition. High Demand reserves the right to refuse any return that shows signs of wear or damage.
- What should I do if I receive an incorrect or faulty item?
We're sorry to hear that! Hit us up via e-mail (email@example.com) with your order number, shipping address and details of the damaged item, and we will process the return for you.
- Can I exchange an item?
Unfortunately, we are currently unable to process exchanges. You can return your item to us and place a new order. For more details on how to return your items, please read our return policy.
- How long does it take to process my return?
Once we have received your package, your return will be processed within 2-3 business days. Please allow 1-2 billing cycles for the credit to appear on your billing statement. (For more details, please contact your payment processor.)
- Can I return items High Demand I did not buy from your website?
Our online store can only accept merchandise that has been purchased directly through our website. Merchandise purchased at other retailers must be returned to that respective retailer.
- I’m unsure about what size I should order. How can I figure this out?
Please see our Size Guide for general information on sizing. If you still have specific questions about a fit of an item or measurement guidelines, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I’m obsessed with something that’s out of stock! What do I do?
We can sell out quickly, but stay tuned – we are constantly working to re-stock our most-loved items! To stay up to date on back-in-stock items and other promotional offers, we suggest signing up for our mailing list or following us on Instagram.
- Do you sell wholesale?
Yes! Please e-mail us at email@example.com for more details.
- Do you have any store locations?
Yes! We work with great retailers all across the United States. To find an in-store partner, visit our retail locator.
- I love your clothes! Can I feature them on my blog/Instagram/Snapchat?
And we love you! We’re always looking to expand the High Demand family and would love for you to spread the word – hit us up at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll talk.